My So-called Life

Thursday, May 05, 2005

End of the day...

We finally finished watching Constantine. Ian watched with us (<- TOTALLY bad idea!!!). Ian kept on hiding under the blanket. He actually got up from his seat...moved to the couch where I was and started cowering beside me. I think the movie was a little bit to graphic for his taste. He's beside me right now trying his best to fall asleep. Poor baby!

I really didn't pay that much attention to the movie as we were discussing what to do for our mom. It's Mother's Day on sunday. During the day, I made reservations for our whole family to have lunch at Antonio's on Saturday (<- c/o Dad). This went overly well with my siblings. They were just bummed out that we would be celebrating Mother's Day one day ahead. Hopefully, my mom will enjoy the place. Now, if we can only figure out who'll drive...

P.S. I'm finally gonna get to go to Tagaytay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home