My So-called Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

One of those days...

Before anything else...SUPER SORRY DONISH!!! It was totally unintentional. I totally uberly promise to make it up to you =)

Have you ever had one of those days were you wake up feeling totally great about everything and as the day slowly unravels everything just takes a turn for the worse and you end up feeling totally bummed out and more confused than ever???

Ok I must admit that saying 'everything took a turn for the worse' is going a little bit overboard. Just found out things aren't what I thought they are. Just the same I'm confused as hell.

These are the times when I just want to pack my bags and head to Boracay (<- my sanctuary). Serenity, quiet, peace = BORACAY. Packing my bags and skipping town to go to Bora isn't exactly 'do'-able right now so I just have to settle for this picture of the sunset in Bora. It doesn't quite have the same effect but it'll do.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Can't stare at this photo forever just to escape the real world. I have to make a move...problem is I don't know which move to make. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, it'll be better than today. Hopefully, I'll have the guts to make the move. So much for my attempt with ending on a much lighter note.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home