My First Time
Due to the "coaxing" of my friends here at work, I've finally decided to post my first blog entry. Mind you I have no idea what to post but since it is my first I figured I can get away with posting pretty much anything even if it is nonsense.
Ten minutes has passed since I typed the '.' from the previous paragraph. Despite that elapsed time, my mind is still pretty much a blank probably because it is almost midnight.
Another ten minutes...hay! Ok...20 minutes of not coming up with anything to write...I can take a hint...I totally give up (at least for now) with trying to come up with something witty and original to write. Anyway, here's something that I got from an old TV show that I religiously watched...
It lies in all of us
Sleeping...
Waiting...
And though unwanted...
Unbidden...
It will stir...open its jaws, and howl
It speaks to us...
Guides us...
Passion rules us all
And we obey
What other choice do we have
It hurts sometimes more than we can bear
If we could live without passion,
Maybe we'd know some kind of peace.
But we would be hollow.
Empty rooms, shuttered and dank...
Without passion, we'd truly be dead.
Maybe next time, I'll end on a much lighter note...


1 Comments:
Welcome to the blogger club!!! Medyo hurt ako (sobra) dahil I didn't see my name in your friends list. Oh freaking well...
Isipin mo na lang ikaw si Carrie ;o) hehehe
By
knottydon, at 10:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home