All things revealed
I don't deserve it.
I alienated people.
I made people uncomfortable
It was and has never been returned.
It was always just me.
Feelings vented and heard.
Hmmm...I'm thinking if I left out anything else. How do I feel? First, I was dumfounded. Then I felt hurt and disappointed. Now, I'm just trying to deal and get by. But maybe with all this out in the open, maybe it'll be better.
Yesterday, I decided to have a rave/rant celebration. Went out with my friends and had dinner at Oody's. I still haven't learned my lesson, still ordered my usual drink (<- way too expensive in this place). We had a blast talking and just kidding around.

After dinner we headed out to Ice Bar. We spent the rest of the night drinking, dancing and kidding around. After what happened earlier in the night, I needed something like last night.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home