Heading to Tagaytay...NOT!
As what I said in my post yesterday, we all woke up late. Well not that late really, around 10 am but that for us is too late to go to Tagaytay and it was too hot to go out of the house. Yes, we've had the airconditioning on the whole day (hmmm...I wonder how much our electric bill will be by the end of the month...).
I'm starting to think that I'll never make it to Tagaytay. This is the 4th time in the span of a month that I've planned on making a trip to Tagaytay just to get out of the city even for a day. Four weeks after my first planned trip to Tagaytay, here I am still in Manila, sitting at home thinking of what to cook for dinner :(. Ok I get the point...NO to going to Tagaytay. I guess I just have to plan on going somewhere else. Now the question is where to go?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home