At home by 8:30 pm
I was suppose to cook dinner for my family but apparently they got hungry and couldn't wait for me anymore so they ended up eating leftover food. :( To make up for it, I promised them that I would cook lunch and dinner for them on Sunday. They were bargaining for breakfast too but I just can't do it. Ok fine I'll try...just to surprise them. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.
I got home 8:30...dinner is almost done...what am I gonna do 'til I actually start feeling sleepy? It's a good thing that our DSL connection is back up. ;) I guess this is as good a time as any to just hang out at home with my brothers.
According to my brothers, we're gonna watch Constantine. I wonder if Ian should watch that movie. He'll probably end up watching it anyway, owing to the fact that we're all here. I have to stop writing now. If I'm not sleepy by the time the movie ends I'll probably post another entry.
TTFN.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home