My So-called Life

Friday, June 24, 2005

Working Vacation

Work...

Don't wanna mention work here anymore...

Food...my aunt has basically been force feeding me. I've gained back everything I've lost in three weeks by spendin 1 day here. I guess that's what happens when you live with a really great cook. Oh it doesn't help that one of my cousins works for a gelatto shop. She's brought home gelatto for two straight nights now. Don't take it the wrong way...I love gelatto...the food my aunt cooks...my aunt and my cousins...but...my clothes probably won't fit me anymore!!! :(

I just finished getting ready for a night out with my cousins and friends. So for tonight, its gonna be Kuya Rommel, Jeff, Drew, me, Scilla, Jenna, Apaul and Steve. We're gonna head out to a club called Barcelona somewhere in Scottsdale...a 30-40 minute drive from the house. Trust my cousins to find a really great club really far away from us.

I'll write about it when I get back...maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home