First day at Ashburn
We got in around 8am. Someone from the office picked us up from the airport. We went straight to the office from the airport. I slept through the ride to the office. Linda showed me around the office and introduced me to the people there.
We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's for Brian's birthday celebration. Most of the people from the office was there to celebrate his day. We went back to the office after lunch and worked for a bit. We left the office around 3pm to bring Brian and Linda to the airport. Laura was kind enough to accompany me to get my rental car. There was a really long line in the rental car office. We didn't finish til around 5pm.
After getting my rental, I headed to the hotel. I kept on going around looking for a street...I missed it like 3 times. It was the street that goes into the mall parking lot :(. Anyway, I got to check in around 6 pm. I gave my uncle a call. He was at my hotel after an hour. He invited me to stay for the weekend with them. =)
I'm with my relatives now. I'll be here until sunday. I had a good filipino dinner after 2 weeks of having take out food. =) Its getting pretty late. I have to clean up and get ready for bed. I really need to get descent sleep. Anyway, good night for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home