My So-called Life

Friday, June 17, 2005

Work: Day 3

Today's my last working day in Greenville, South Carolina. WOOHOO!!!

We went to the office about the same time. I reviewed and read a lot of documents. We bought food in Subway...again...for the second day in a row. We left the office around 5. Brian and I was suppose to meet up for dinner around 6:30 but he called saying that he still wasn't done setting up his work. I told him that it's ok if we don't go out for dinner I needed to pack (again...) anyway.

I decided to order room service. Hmmm...don't really know if that was a good idea or not. Anyway, as usual, I ordered too much. I still have left over food. :(

My flight to Washington leaves in about 5 hours but we're gonna check out around 4:30 and then head to the airport to return the car and check in for our flight. The trip will take about an hour. Someone will pick us up from the airport.

I still don't know where I'll be staying in Ashburn and I still don't know if I'll have a car or not. I probably will have a car. I guess I should get back to working...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home