My So-called Life

Monday, June 20, 2005

Work day

It's Monday.

I didn't get a chance to have breakfast this morning. I went to work today. Stupid me...took a wrong turn and ended up spending 10 miutest looking for the office. I finally found myself at the Ashburn office by 10:30 in the morning.

Nothing much really happened in the office. Actually, it was pretty much a very uneventful day.

I passed by the outlet store in Leesburg. It's five minutes away from the office. I got there around 8pm and had about an hour to shop. The shops closes at 9 pm. Ended up spending almost the whole hour in Old Navy. I did get to go walk in the outlet complex. At least I know where to park now if I plan to go back. :)

As usual, I missed my exit going back to the hotel. I'm back at the hotel right now. I think I'll end up working the rest of the night. A lot of things need to be finished for work.

Time to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home