My So-called Life

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday Night

It's saturday night...nothing to do...

I woke up late today...probably owing to the fact that I didn't sleep early last night. I didn't get to go with my friends to the wake. I didn't go to work either.

I'm in the entertainment room right now with my brothers. They're watching some anime. I'm blocking them out by watching TV shows that we downloaded. My parents still aren't home...the dinner I cooked for them is getting cold...=( The show my brothers are watching just finished...oh my mistake...it's the start of the next episode...sigh!

I heard from a friend of mine regarding our friend who recently passed away. He told me how our friend died...after I found out how it happened...I'm having second thoughts now on whether to go to the wake or not. How can someone do such a thing? Take away a person's life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home