Staying home
I got up around 6 am. I decided to go back to sleep. Woke up again around 8 am. Contemplated on whether to start getting ready for work or to go back to sleep. I decided to go back to sleep only to remember that I have to passby La Salle - Taft again. ARGH!!! Don't wanna go to La Salle...would rather sleep.
My whole body hurts. The skin on my back hurts. I think it got burned yesterday. My legs and feet hurt. Its definitely from walking yesterday. Hmmm...I guess I should just stay home and rest. Time to go back to sleep.
It's 4 pm. Someone from Whirlpool service center was suppose to drop by an hour ago to fix the washing machine. The person never got here. Hmmm...my mom is gonna be pretty upset about that.
I'm bored to death. Nothing to do. Food for dinner is already done. Our new help from Bicol wanted to try and cook for us. Tasted the food. It's kinda spicy but good. I guess I can always resort to watching T.V.
Ok...maybe not. There's nothing good on T.V...next resort...DVDs! Some of my DVDs don't work in our player...what to watch? After 10 minutes of going through our DVDs finally found something that works and I can watch...SMALLVILLE!
Watched 9 episodes of Smallville season 1. Cried in some episodes...goodness gracious! I'm such a cry baby...to think I've seen these episodes before. What can I say...the scenes are just cry worthy scenes...
Anyway, it's time for me to go to sleep. I do have to head back to reality tomorrow...time to go back to work...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home