My So-called Life

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Heading to Tagaytay...FINALLY!

7:00 am - Sans sleep...I finally decided to get my a$$ out of bed and get ready for our trip to Tagaytay. I couldn't find anything to wear cause I really didn't know what the weather is in Tagaytay. Saw my siblings, they were all in shorts and really light clothing so I decided to wear a tank top and a skirt.

9:00 am - I'm done getting ready. Clothes - check, shoes - check, make-up - check, handbag & contents - check. The charger for my camera battery is missing. Spent another 10 minutes looking for it. Finally found it in Ian's room. I wonder why is it that everytime something I own goes missing, I can always find it in Ian's room???

9:30 am - Got in the van. Everyone was waiting for me. As usual I was the last person to get in the car. We're finally off to Tagaytay. My mom still doesn't know where were heading. At least my siblings kept their mouth shut. :)

11:45 am - We're finally in Antonio's (after 2++ hours of bearing with the traffic and the sweltering heat!). At least it's breezy here. We had a fairly good lunch. I didn't get to finish my food though. :( Midway through lunch, we were all getting sleepy. It's probably because of the ambiance of the place...or maybe it was just the music.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1:30 pm - We're headed to my aunt's property, also in Tagaytay. The construction is going ok. Everybody's hoping that the house will be finished before December. My mother's side of the family is planning to have a reunion for Christmas and New Year and they're planning to hold it here. We took some pictures of the property to send to my aunt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My brothers found a 'bayawak' and started chasing me with it. I think that's the most running I've done in this year. They got a kick out of it. I lost my breath because of it. I couldn't stay near them. I was scared to death that they might just drop it on my lap or something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also took pictures of the animals in the property. There's 3 cows, 2 turkeys and a couple of dozen roosters and chickens (dad's hobby since I can remember). Oh yeah, I also took a picture of the meanest dalmatian there ever was. :( It started drizzling so we decided to head back to Manila.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5:00 pm - We're back home. I'm soooooooo tired...need to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home