Ixnay on the "No plans for tonight"...
6:00 pm - Started cooking dinner. Spare ribs coated in barbeque seasoning and maple syrup. My MBA friends just sent me a text message. Dinner at Greenbelt 3. Tried to beg off but according to them, I haven't gone out with them in such a long time. Said ok.
6:30 pm - I have to meet my friends in an hour and a half. I'm not yet done cooking. It's taking a while. I smell like seasoning and maple syrup. I have to start getting ready if I plan on making it to Greenbelt 3 on time. I still have to pack my things for tonight. Too many things to do...so little time. Ribs are almost done. Time to pack my things for our overnight and then onto the shower.
7:30 pm - All my bags are packed...I'm ready to go...Wonder if I'll make it. Darn! I still have to set the table for dinner. The ribs look really good. The soup is done. Set table now. It's already 7:45 and I'm just about to leave the house. I have 15 minutes to get to Makati...I guess I'm just gonna have to haul a$$ to get there on time.
8:20 pm - I'm in Makati now. I'm late as usual. My friends are in Oody's. On my way there.
9:45 pm - We're on are way to Starbucks for a nightcap. I'm suppose to meet Augs and Don at the office by 10 pm. I'm gonna be late again...what's new.
10:30 pm - Just got here in the office. Augs is already here. We're just waiting for Don to get here. Don is here...OH MY GOD!!! He had the tips of his hair colored. =) He's gonna have it redone. It's uneven. We're off to Joey's house now.
11:00 pm - We're at Joey's house. Joey still isn't here. Augs and I are gonna go out to buy food. I have this sudden craving for burgers. ARGH!!! KFC and McDonalds are both closed!!! I guess I have to settle for Chowking. Played Wheel of Fortune with Augs and Don. Nathan was my partner. WOOHOO!!! We won! If only it was really money...
1:00 am (May 15) - Getting kinda sleepy. Fell asleep on the chair. Not everyone is here yet. Too tired to wait. It's bedtime for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home