My So-called Life

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hmmm....

Couldn't really think of anything to write today owing to the fact that I just locked myself in my room for the whole of yesterday and the better part of today. I only left my room to get ready for work. I figured I have to leave my room one time or another so I decided to head to work.

It's a good thing that I read my friends' blogs and found a link (
http://www.bostonuk.com/names/default.asp) that interprets your given name. As most of my friends know, I have 2 long given names. It's Genevieve and Therese. Here's what my name means:

Genevieve
White wave : Welsh

Honest, hardworking and determined your abilities can lead you to great worldly success. Having a keen mind and emotional maturity your interpersonal skills are well developed and make you ideal for positions of leadership or group projects. People admire you for your integrity, patience and fairmindedness. You enjoy life to the full and are an example to others of what industry and tenacity can bring.


Therese
Reaper : Greek

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred percent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home