Sleepless again...
I got home a little past one in the morning. I passed by work after dinner to check some emails. Ended up staying until around 12:45. It's now 4 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. I'm suppose to have breakfast with Boyette and Augs later. I don't think I can make it. I can't take my car out past 7 in the morning because of the coding scheme. Hopefully, my mom will take pity and leave me a car that I can use for today.
This time I know why I can't sleep. It's amazing how what you hear can make you think for the rest of the night and make you lose sleep over it. Have you ever felt that you bring chaos into the lives of people who you are/used to be/wanna be close to? There was a time I thought that I did this...then I stopped thinking about it and figured that things just do happen for a reason. This changed last night...I'm back to the old thinking...I bring chaos...or at least I think I cause it...
Better to just keep to myself...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home