My So-called Life

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Too good to be true

I'm still at work. I'm on standby (by choice) just in case anything goes wrong. I got back around 2 hours ago from the mall. I went to the mall with Augs and Dennis. We went window shopping saw things that I wanted but decided against getting anything.

When I got back here, I overheard something...I was suprised by what I heard...I didn't like it. I promised I myself I wouldn't let myself get affected by that anymore. It's been working for the past couple of days. I knew it was too good to be true. What I heard sorta..well it got to me...started to feel weird again...butterflies in my stomach...


I'm hoping it'll go away by tomorrow morning. I don't wanna be weird. I don't like the feeling in my stomach. I've been fine these past couple of days. Ok so I kinda get the feeling that it'll still be there by tomorrow morning but I'm hoping it'll be over and done with as soon as possible.

These are the times that would actually get my wallet, get into my car and head to the mall. I don't think going to the mall will help. Maybe a nice pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream will help. Hmmm...comfort food. It's 10 pm...Rustans is already closed. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Haven't gotten any work email so far. That's definitely a good thing. I'm seriously contemplating on going home now. I still feel awful. If I do go home, I'm just gonna end up moping...I knew it. It was too good to last.

I just realized something...being caught up in the moment of my quick temper...I ended up telling someone something that I shouldn't have. I definitely regret that. Stupid temper. Hopefully, I'll be able to make amends in the following days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home