My So-called Life

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dreams

Have you ever had one of those dreams that seemed totally real and what happened in that dream was something you wished and hoped is actually happening in your life right now?

Well, I had that dream last night. Ok not last night. I had that dream this morning despite having only 3 hours of sleep. It's the first dream that I had that I actually remembered when I woke up.

From the reactions of my brothers when I woke up, they figured I was having a pleasant dream. I'm glad to say that it was. The dream seemed real. How I wished...and still wish that it's real.

The saying "Keep on dreaming..." totally applies to the dream I had. I don't know if it'll ever become reality but there's still that tiny part of me wishing and hoping that it will... =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home