My So-called Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Another one of those sleepless nights

I got home about 10 minutes ago. I probably would have gotten home earlier if my car didn't get locked in the parking lot again. It's a good thing I finally have the number to call stored in my phone. On my way home, I had this sudden urge for raspberry iced tea so I stopped by a gas station convenience store. Too bad they didn't have the brand that I liked. I settled for another brand. It didn't taste the same but it satisfied the urge.

As of the moment, I'm here in the entertainment room...fully utilizing our internet access. I kinda wanna watch T.V. but one of my brothers is already sleeping (yes...you read it right...we sleep in the entertainment room). Don't want to wake him up because he has to be up by 5 am tomorrow morning to get ready for work.

I'm all set for bed (ok it's not a bed...it's more of a sofa) but surprise surprise I not sleepy. =( Why am I not sleepy? I have no idea why.

This is frustrating. I'm not sleepy but I am tired. I'm wide awake but have nothing to write about. I used to have a lot of thoughts in my head...there are still some but not worth writing about. ARGH!!!

It's been an hour since I started writing this entry. I haven't progressed much. Great! I'm the only one left awake here at home. My other brother, the one who I thought would keep me company, went to sleep. I hate these kind of nights.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and get some shut eye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home