My So-called Life

Saturday, July 16, 2005

First week back

It's Saturday. I've been in Manila for a week now. It was pretty good week...well except for Tuesday night...which I really would rather not think about right now.

Anway, moving on. Augs, Dennis and I had dinner in Centro and met up with some of th guys in Cafe Bola. We finally did get to go out singing last night. Red Box in Greenbelt was as usual fully booked so we decided to head on over to IO KTV in Jupiter. Just our luck...it was also booked but there were people waiting so we decided to just wait with them. We, I think were 12th or 15th in line.

We got in around a little past 11:30 pm. It was me, Boyette, Don, Augs and Franco. We ended up singing out hearts out the whole night. Aug's friend Patrick arrived around 2 am just about the same time that Lil' Boyette left. We just kept on singing until our TV screen went blank. Only then did we realize that it was already 4 am.

We decided to head on home. After all some of us had plans for Saturday itself.

I got up pretty late today. Despite waking up late I was still able to make it to the 5pm badminton game. :) We finished badminton around 7pm. I decided to head to the office since I really didn't feel like going home yet.

I'm still at the office right now. Just watching some of the shows. I think I'll be heading home in a while. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home