Back in Makati
I actually went to work today. Maybe I should have just spent today at home at least I could have rested more. As weird as it may sound, I'm sorta excited to get to work. Those who know me already probably have a good idea why I am. :) Well, it was pretty much the same at work from the time I left. I didn't get to do much work but I'm sure I'll be back to normal by next week.
I don't think we're going out tonight which really kinda sucks for me right now. I don't really feel like going home early tonight. I guess I'll stay here at work. :(
Oh wait change of plans...we're going out for dinner tonight. Well dinner and some drinks just to cap of the week. Time to go now. I think we're gonna head over to Krocodile in Greenbelt 3.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home