My LAST day! WAH!
I decided to catch some more sun this morning before getting ready to head to the airport. It was too hot...I didn't last that long outside. I decided to get ready for my flight. We left the house around 1. We passed by Krispy Kreme to buy 5 dozen doughnuts as pasalubong. We also passed by the gelatto shop to get my last dose of gelatto.
I got to the airport around 2. The Skycap guy who help me was nice and just asked me to pay for one of my overweight luggage. At least I saved $2. :) I got so much attention because of the Krispy Kreme I was carrying. I don't blame them. Krispy Kreme is the best doughnuts in the world!
Anyway, my flight left on time. I got to LAX around 5 pm had to walk a real long walk to get to the International terminal. When I get to the terminal, a guy working for Philippine Airline informs me that the flight has been cancelled and the new flight won't be leaving till tomorrow morning. :( I couldn't believe it...somehow, I guess some part of me really wants to head home.
The airlines provided us with accomodations and meal stubs. I'm in the hotel right now. It's not the best hotel in the world but I guess it'll do since we'll be staying here just for the night. I really should get some sleep...good night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home