I'm in the office right now. Today is a holiday...National Heroes Day...our office decided to uphold their announcement of calling off work today even after the President took back her previous announcement.
I had badminton training tonight...it felt good to actually play again after 2 or 3 weeks of not playing. I don't feel so sluggish anymore. But the good feeling was not without a bad side. I think I pulled a muscle when I was doing my cool down stretching. Thus, the reason why I'm here at work.
My leg hurts pretty badly and I can't drive. I'm hoping that in an hour or so the pain will be lesser and I can actually drive going home.
Anyway, here's to wishing the leg pain will soon go away...while waiting for that to happen I think I'll go pre-occupy myself by watching a movie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home